[Hellsgate] 2nd Saturday Social and Fighter Practice

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Sat Aug 10 14:44:23 PDT 2013

We had a few folks show up for social and practice today, thank you for
coming out. Was disappointed that there were not more. Some that said
they would be there did not show up.  T want to send out a welcome to
Heather good to see you out with us. Also a hello and welcome to Carla
Stamper, her husband Ron and their daughter. More new people YAY!!!
We had a great time and got some rapier in. Only had one chivalric
there. I was working on projects today and did not fight. Next time.

Lord Eric Bentbow
Seneschal   Hellsgate