[Hellsgate] Facebook events

Web Minister webminister at hellsgate.ansteorra.org
Wed Aug 14 13:12:37 PDT 2013

Greetings my good people of the list,

Facebook is currently the the most accessible way to keep up with what the
Stronghold is doing outside of this mailing list. For those not on the list
or do not know of us yet, face book and the website are the easiest way to
find us. As the main Admin of the Stronghold facebook page I can look at
demographics of our reach. It is broken down to Organic (people who already
see the page or have liked the page) and Viral (our friends and friends of
friends who see page  post through the page feed on your timeline)

I post our Populace, A&S night, Practices, Demos, and other things we do as
events and send out invites.  If you go to the event listing and click on
"Join", then it shows up on your news feed and all your friends, family and
people you have accepted see it and can also look to see what it is and
find us, and that my friends is free advertising. Much more than that it is
what is called a "warm market" (when you sale something to someone you
know). Your "warm market" seeing you doing it and having fun, it gives them
what is known as "buy in"

Next, There is what is called a "cold market" (people you don't know) when
you click join an event, it bolsters our numbers the more people it appears
are going, the more "buy in" there is for the "cold market" for fear of
missing out on something. (Ever see a long line of people and wonder why or
what they are waiting for?) There you go!

In short please visit the Stronghold page often check out the events
section and click Join. Like and share updates and pictures, your friends
and their friends see it. All it takes is a fe clicks and you can spread
the Stronghold message to more than you know. Maybe just maybe there is a
member waiting for us who just doesn't know it yet.

--
In service to the dream,

Ld. Stephan Wilhelm Steger
Web Minister