[Hellsgate] My most Humble apologies

Stephan stephan at hellsgatearts.org
Sun Aug 18 10:55:49 PDT 2013

Dear friends and Family of the Stronghold,

As you have surely noticed already, I am not at Geekfest this day. I assure you it is not by choice alone. I am rather embarrassed to say that due to medication I severely overslept and once awake I went to shower. Unfortunately while in the shower I started feeling dizzy and was able to get out and seated before I passed out completely. Woke up on the floor with Chopper licking my face, and managed to regain my feet. Do not worry I am fine, I would have called, but cant find my phone. I would have preferred the phone to posting this on the list.

Anyway, I wish everyone a beautiful day. I am very sorry i will not be there to enjoy it with you.

YIS,
Stephan