[Hellsgate] A&S Wednesday - Pewter casting

Stephanie Kohan smkohan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 19:23:30 PDT 2013

Greetings unto the list, and to all our friends from Geek Fest! Come one
and all to Arts & Sciences Night this Wednesday! Explore technology of
the Middle Ages with us!

For the first half, Master Timur will be discussing the principles of
pewter casting. Then, we will take the class outside to the parking lot
for a hands-on demonstration. If you are interested in learning how to
cast your own medallions, buckles, etc. and how to work with metals,
this is the class for you!

Feel free to bring your own projects to work on during the class!

Killeen Community Center
2201 E. Veterans Memorial Blvd
Killeen
8 - 9:45 p.m.