[Hellsgate] Geekfest Schedule

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Sun Aug 11 11:33:19 PDT 2013

We have our schedule!

Your TENTATIVE schedule and room assignment is below. Please check in at
the planetarium building room 147 no later than one hour before your
session begins. Let us know as soon as possible, but no later than
Tuesday morning, if there are conflicts or other issues with the
schedule assigned.

Group Name: SCA - Stronghold of Hellsgate
Program Title: Welcome to the Current Middle Ages

Session schedule: SATURDAY from 5:00:00 PM to 6:00:00 PM in 118

Session schedule: SATURDAY from 8:00:00 PM to 9:00:00 PM in 118

Session schedule: SUNDAY from 11:00:00 AM to 12:00:00 PM in 118

In addition to your session in the planetarium and table in the campus
center, you may use a grassy area between the two venues to setup a
tent, etc.

We also have you scheduled for a stage presentation/demo in the campus
center at 2:30 and 7 p.m. Saturday and 1 p.m. on Sunday.

A few important details:

• Most classrooms are equipped with projectors. If you plan to bring a
laptop please bring a VGA adaptor for the wall outlet. Please note that
if you do not have a cable, our cables are NOT compatible with Macs.

• Most sessions are scheduled back-to-back, so if you require advance
setup it will need to be done before the event begins on the day of your
presentation.