[Hellsgate] Geekfest Schedule

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Mon Aug 12 14:24:24 PDT 2013

I have to verify that tomorrow. There is some confusion over the whole
thing since they put us in three areas.  I may be that it will go on
throughout the day as necessary or in conjunction with the Classroom
times like last year. 30 min. Classroom time and 30 min. Demo. If we
have enough fighters of both styles I see no reason why there could not
be figting all day.
Of course it would need to cease during the Humans vs. Zombie tourney
and the Quidditch game. Not sure if any of the LARP groups will be doing
anything as of yet. There's enough room for melees also.

Eric Bentbow