[Hellsgate] Leather Workers Guild #484 Meeting - This Thursday!

sdirocco sdirocco at suddenlink.net
Wed Aug 14 12:58:46 PDT 2013

Bonjour Bryn Gwlad & Friends!

This Thursday Leather Workers Guild #484- Barony of Bryn Gwlad, will be
meeting at our home in Hutto.

This meeting will be a bit more formal.  We will be discussing what people
would like to make.  I.e. belts, pouches, etc. and then decide on a group
project plan.
This is an ideal discussion for some of our newer leather accessory
enthusiasts!

We did have a cat downstairs  until last year, so allergy meds might be a
good idea for those who are sensitive.  Children are welcome, but our
downstairs living area is a bit small-ish so please bring any appropriate
entertainment that will be needed.

Thursday, July 18, from 7pm-10pm
205 Lakemont Dr.
Hutto, TX  78634