[Hellsgate] On a Crusade for September Halberd Submissions- Recruiting Contributors!

Bryn Gwlad Chronicler bgchronicler at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 14:42:33 PDT 2013

Bonjour Hellsgate & Friends!

In prepping for LPT, it seems I let my timeline lapse a bit.  I need your
help.

I would very much like to feature any information related to the third
Crusade for the upcoming September issue.  Yes, I realize that is precious
little time, but if you are willing to work with me, I can certainly work
with you.

 I’d like to feature a bit about the history of it in particular and maybe
something about the mindset of the Crusaders.  I would also like to feature
something about re-creating the clothing because you can’t go to an event
without having something to wear!

I would prefer to feature information from the members of Bryn Gwlad and
Hellsgate over outside sources, so if this is a theme or time period you
have studied, please let me know ASAP if you think you may be able to
contribute, or come see me at PiP tomorrow night.  I plan to be there with
releases.

You can also send an email reply to:  bgchronicer_at_gmail.com

Yes, I’m looking at you; Norman, Teutonic, Templar, & Early Period Personas!

Merci Beaucoup!

Lady Renée du Valier,

Baronial Chronicler

PS.  I’d like the October Issue to feature the Majolica of those who took
the class with Mistress Amata.

       If you participated, please come talk to me or send me an email.