[Hellsgate] Back from LPT !

Stephanie Kohan smkohan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 19:29:53 PDT 2013

LPT was a blast! Asta, Stephen, and myself displayed our bodies of work.
LPT had the best showing of artisans in recent years, and Hellsgate was
well represented. It was fantastic discussing our projects, and
networking with artisans from all over the kingdom. My only complaint is
that I wish we had more time! :-D  I'm also glad I learned helpful hints
for future projects. I left the event feeling inspired and creatively
refreshed. What more could you ask from an event?

YIS,
Johanna