[Hellsgate] Back from LPT !

Ruiz ruizhorde at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 27 16:30:11 PDT 2013

Hellsgate was definitely well represented. All of you did great and I couldn't be prouder of our group and its only getting better. Johanna you are a big part of getting it where it is, you inspire, teach and are a cheerleader for anyone interested in the arts. Go Johanne!!!! Hellsgate is luck to have you.

Mel