[Hellsgate] Not able to attend at this time

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Thu Aug 1 15:29:00 PDT 2013

Lord Guttorm and Lady Cassia, I regret that we will not see you until
the 29th. I do fully understand how the terrible other world is capable
of messing up our lives. Our thoughts are with you, and hope that all is
well.  I look forward to seeing you on the 29th. Please do not hesitate
to contact us if there is anything you or your lady need that we can
help with.

Yours in Service
Ld. Eric Bentbow