[Hellsgate] Sadness

Matthew Scholten dramascout at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 5 21:30:55 PDT 2013

Let me start this buy saying this is not persona play

The reason you have not seen me much this past month is because my mom has been quite sick. The doctors from the national cancer institute say it is a rare fast moving type of scarcoma for witch there is no treatment and no cure. She has taken a bad turn so bad my sister and her husband are returning from Israel to be buy her side. I will leave out again tomorrow.

If I dont make it to another social know I love you all truly. I enjoyed my time building this stronghold and seeing it flourish. I will try and make a gulf war or two and invite you all up to my lands and Lillie's war. We can feast and drink and remonice around the fire.

Yours in service
Lucas De La Argent
Aka The Schleper

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android