[Hellsgate] Answers to scheduling for Geekfest

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Tue Aug 13 13:26:54 PDT 2013

Fantastic! I plan on being there at 8 am with the list field and a
pop-up and a couple tables.
If there are others who would like to join us, it is an all day thing
for the fighters on the outside.
Eric