[Hellsgate] My most Humble apologies

Ruiz ruizhorde at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 18 17:48:43 PDT 2013

Missed you, but glad you are ok!

________________________________
 From: Stephan <stephan at hellsgatearts.org>
To: Stronghold of Hellsgate <hellsgate at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Sunday, August 18, 2013 12:55 PM
Subject: [Hellsgate] My most Humble apologies

Dear friends and Family of the Stronghold,

As you have surely noticed already, I am not at Geekfest this day. I assure you it is not by choice alone. I am rather embarrassed to say that due to medication I severely overslept and once awake I went to shower. Unfortunately while in the shower I started feeling dizzy and was able to get out and seated before I passed out completely. Woke up on the floor with Chopper licking my face, and managed to regain my feet. Do not worry I am fine, I would have called, but cant find my phone. I would have preferred the phone to posting this on the list.

Anyway, I wish everyone a beautiful day. I am very sorry i will not be there to enjoy it with you.

YIS,
Stephan