[Hellsgate] The next Tiny Tourney

Kat Owens gatodelfuego at gmail.com
Tue Aug 20 07:53:50 PDT 2013

If it could be a team event then have the teams compete for food donatons
before and during the event. Run it along the line of Angels Melee in LA.
It could be a team building, group building and community building event.
The team with the most food stuffs wins a point. The team that does the
best on the field get a point individual that field the best earn points
for their team.
Just ideas let me know
Katla the slightly less missing