[Hellsgate] Thank you!

Stephan stephan at hellsgatearts.org
Sun Dec 15 19:36:36 PST 2013

I want to take a few moment to thank and recognize some people for their roles in making Fight for the Feast a success. Baron Phelim Gervase  and Baroness Myfanwy ferch Eifion  for suggesting yule as a venue. To Don Avery Shaw for allowing me to do this at your event. Lady Alianorra MacKkye for contributing her talents both to making prizes and assisting me in on both event planning and marshaling. Lady Asta Bassadottir  for making prizes and serving as List Mistress. Cataldo Querini for making prizes and setup. Lord Eric Bentbow , Lord Havaar Ericsson , Balthasar Silvano , and Alejandro de Aviles for all the work with loading transporting and setup of the list field. Lastly but most importantly to all those who fought and  donated to the fundraiser. We have three bags of food and $105 for the food bank. You are all awesome!

YIS,
Stephan