[Hellsgate] Yule Thanks

Phelim and Myfanwy bb.bryngwlad at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 14:55:00 PST 2013

What a fantastic Yule Revel!  We had a great time celebrating the season with Bryn Gwlad and Hellsgate!  From the thoughtful payments of taxes, the donations of can good for the Fight for the Feast, and the camaraderie that we all shared, Yule reminded us the reason for the season.

Many people have already given their thanks but we wanted to also express our gratitude.
Avery, thank you very much for your hard work in herding the cats
Marie, the roast beef was delicious.
Cesare, the assignment of dishes was innovative and we appreciate your work.
Ceallach, without you the proper land assessment and tax collection would not have occurred
Safiye and Elen, thank you for putting the final touches in for the land deeds
Stephan, your concept for the tourney was superb and collected food for those in need
Thomas, it is always beautiful to have tales and songs being shared
Gwenneth, many that appreciated the last minute addition of the yarn swap

In addition to these thanks, we want to say congratulations to Stefan li Rous for receiving his Golden Martlet!

From the taxes, not only did the largess and prize coffers increase for the Baron and Baroness, but we also collected approximately 10 cubic feet of toys (or 4 large bags) for Brown Santa.  Vivat to Bryn Gwlad and Hellsgate for remembering those in need!

With all our thanks and fond memories,

Phelim and Myfanwy
Baron and Baroness of Bryn Gwlad