[Hellsgate] SUDDS Brew day in the park

Stephan stephan at hellsgatearts.org
Wed Dec 25 09:36:44 PST 2013

 The Baronial brewing guild has postponed the Cordials class until January 4th, however if you still want to learn some brewing and  socialize with other brewers I am going to do a brew day in the park this Saturday the 28th at noon. It will be at the main pavilion in Carl Levin Park in Harker Heights 400 Millers Crossing (our normal practice site) We will be doing a braggot. Come learn about this spawn of Ale and Mead

Also Merry Cristmas, yule, Holidays / season to you all!

In humble service to the dream,
Ld. Stephan