[Hellsgate] January Populace: Update

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Tue Dec 31 10:28:04 PST 2013

OK, we are locked in for Denny's from 8-10 pm Wednesday the 8th of
January 2014.  I hope to see everyone there.  I hope to post a list of
subject discussions/decisions for the meeting NLT the 5th. Remember,
populace is where the group makes decisions for the future. So if you
want to be a part of the process or just see how it works, then come out
and join in. Trust me it is not all serious, we tend to get a little
silly at times.
Hope each of you has a safe and enjoyable New Year.

Eric