[Hellsgate] Weather Alert!!

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Wed Dec 4 11:55:56 PST 2013

Rusty Garrett
<https://www.facebook.com/RustyGarrettKWTX/posts/681434351891001>
Winter Storm Update: (10am 12/04/13) Central Texans need to utilize the
warm weather this Wednesday to complete preparations for a prolonged
bout of VERY cold...weather. Latest model data continues to show this
Arctic/Yukon airmass to be the most frigid we've seen in a couple of
seasons and it will cover 80 percent of the U.S. for several days!
Travel could be seriously impacted with icing potential beginning Thur
night to the northwest of Waco-Temple-Killeen, then spreading across our
area Fri morning. We may catch a break Fri afternoon/eve - then, another
round Saturday and Saturday overnight. Plan to restrict travel if at all
possible during this event. Make sure exposed plumbing is protected.
Insure there are food supplies for at least three days and medical
prescriptions are refilled before the winter storm arrives. If icing
threatens trees and power lines, interruptions in electrical service is
possible, so have extra blankets and stock up on batteries for
flashlights to avoid using candles! Watch for complete updates on
News10, KWTX.com and here on Facebook.

Possible food for thought for tomorrow??

Eric