[Hellsgate] Motto

Havaar twobucksanchange at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 4 20:17:45 PST 2013

Two things.
First please don't as our populace has not decided to go forth with this and when we do decide then our Hellsgate Herald will do what is necessary for the group.

 Second we have a person who has studied Latin and others all triple checking everything.

Thank you,
 Lord Havarr Ericson
 Hospitaler of Hellsgate