[Hellsgate] Hellsgate Populace

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Thu Dec 12 11:14:18 PST 2013

Unto the Populace of Hellsgate does Lord Eric Bentbow send greetings.
Good gentles we have a slight snag in our plans for Populace meetings.
The evening of our meeting the manager was unavailable to reserve the
meeting room. I was informed the first time I reserved the room that it
was a requirement to reserve each month. I have called a few times and
missed the manager. Today i finally got through, only to find out that
the gentleman I had been trying to reach was not THE correct person.  In
the interim the room is now reserved by the local Biker Club for the 2nd
Wednesday of January and the 1st Wednesday of every month for the rest
of the year. They were very apologetic that I was told we could not
reserve more than a month out.
I called the IHOP in Killeen, however they do not have a room any more.
I am looking into other possible ideas for a meeting place that would
still be centrally located. Please bear with me on this. If anyone has
any suggestions or ideas please let me know.
Another option would be to temporarily change populace meetings to the
1st Tuesday and reserve the IHOP room for the rest of the year. Meeting
date change of course would require a vote of the populace.

In Service
Lord Eric Bentbow
Seneschal