[Hellsgate] Open Shop night from 7-10 PM in Copperas Cove tonight, 12/16

K. Marsh maelgwyndda at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 16 05:54:18 PST 2013

Yes, today is Monday and we will once again host Open Shop night from
7-10 PM at Maelgwyn and Willoc's house, even though Willoc will be working late and isn't expected to get home until the end of the evening.  Maelgwyn will be working on new shoulders for his 14th century armour and helping with whatever projects YOU need to work on.  There will be snacks and Christmas cookies rather than the usual meal.  Feel free to bring whatever projects or ideas you have in mind.

Don't forget to bring your Armour plans.  Don't have one?  Then lets start one!

We are at 513 Margaret Lee Street in Copperas Cove.  Our house is
cat-inhabited and kid-friendly.  Call (254) 404-5891 if you have
questions or need directions.  We hope to see you
there.

Maelgwyn and Willoc