[Hellsgate] Class tonight

Web Minister webminister at hellsgate.ansteorra.org
Wed Dec 18 11:34:27 PST 2013

Calendar and site have been updated to library location. Once we have a
permanent location for Populace, I can update that as well. My apologies I
normally update the site with new locations same day as I do the facebook
events, unfortunately it seems this one slipped past me.

In humble service to the dream,

Lord Stephan Wilhelm Steger
Web Minister
Stronghold of Hellsgate