[Hellsgate] [Bryn-gwlad] ISO Lost Wallet

Alianorra MacKkye alianorra.mackkye at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 18 14:26:48 PST 2013

Wallet has been found!!!

Thanks!

Alia

On Wednesday, December 18, 2013 3:19 PM, Alianorra MacKkye <alianorra.mackkye at yahoo.com> wrote:

It appears I have lost my small carrying wallet at this past weekend's Yule event. Please if someone happened to pick up please please return it. It is a small marroon zippered pocket. Looks like a coin purse with Southwest General Hospital on the outside in white lettering. It has multiple ID's and additional cards inside.

Last known whereabouts was my stacked baskets against the wall near all the Hellsgate people. Any information would be greatly appreciated!!!

Alianorra
To manage account information or to unsubscribe, please visit: