[Hellsgate] Class tonight

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Thu Dec 19 09:51:30 PST 2013

Ld. Stephan, I have just now received your message about being ill. I am
sorry to hear that. Hopefully you will get better quickly. Looking
forward to seeing you tonight, but only if your attendance will not make
you sicker. We all care about you and would be remiss not to tell you
that your health needs come first.

In Service
Ld, Eric Bentbow