[Hellsgate] Fw: Open Shop night from 7-10 PM in Copperas Cove on 12/30/2013

K. Marsh maelgwyndda at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 30 16:45:30 PST 2013

re-posting as this does not seem to have gone through.

Maelgwyn

On Sunday, December 29, 2013 9:52 PM, K. Marsh <maelgwyndda at yahoo.com> wrote:

On Monday 12/30 we will once again host Open Shop night from 7-10 PM at Maelgwyn and Willoc's house.
Maelgwyn will be working on new shoulders for his 14th century armour
and helping with whatever projects YOU need to work on.  Belle will be trying out some recipes for the BG meal plan at Gulf war, so bring your appetite.  There will also be
snacks and Christmas cookies.  Feel free to
bring whatever projects or ideas you have in mind.

Don't forget to bring your Armour plans and any works in progress.

We are at 513 Margaret Lee Street in Copperas Cove.  Our house is cat-inhabited and kid-friendly.  Call (254) 404-5891 if you have questions or need directions.  We hope to see you there.

Maelgwyn and Willoc