[Hellsgate] Award Recommendations

Web Minister webminister at hellsgate.ansteorra.org
Mon Dec 30 21:22:12 PST 2013

Has anyone in the Stronghold seen this message from their Excellencies and
are you seeing my reply now? I ask as I maintain this my officers email
account, and two others. However Maelgwyn sent an email the previous night
that neither of the three received, then re-ssent, it and two of the three
got it. Then I just got this one on my Officers e-mail but it didnt show on
the others. Please reply back so I can figure if its my email or perhaps
something else.