[Hellsgate] Motto

Liam Gordon cenliamgordon2005 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 18:00:22 PST 2013

Hi all,

The use of the title Centurion in Ansterrora, is reserved for The Order of the Centurions of the Sable Star. I would steer clear of that one.

I have been watching this discussion from behind the scenes, since I am not active in Hellsgate at this time. I like the way this thread is going, it shows that the group is starting to coalesce into an even stronger entity than before.

If I may, I would like to suggest a possible motto, even though I do not know the Latin for it. "From fire comes strength".

I like this for two reasons. One, it is a nod to our past. I feel that Hellsgate has risen from the ashes of the fires that came before us and we are that much stronger for everything which we, as a group, have been through. Two, it is also an acknowledgement of everything that the members if Hellsgate go through when our friends, loved ones, and families leave to go fight for real.

Just my input.

Liam
Plank Owner