[Hellsgate] Newb to the Kingdom!

Michael Lewis miconious at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 17 12:47:00 PST 2013

Welcome to the stronghold of Hells Gate. I am one to the resident scale and chain armorers. I also do jewelry wire weaving and the occasional batch of chocolates. I look forward to seeing you and your husband at our social. We meet Wednesdays around 7pm (1900) at Carl Levin park in Harker Heights. Its right behind the IHOP off of 190 next to Knights Way street
-Mike Lewis (Hludwig)