[Hellsgate] January Populace

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Fri Dec 27 07:38:51 PST 2013

Greetings unto the gentles of our fair Stronghold. My lords and ladies,
I have just spoken with the Manager for our local Denny's in reference
to using their room for our meeting. She has told me she needs an
accurate count of people attending and how many will actually be
purchasing food.  Thoughts? Please chime in, the time will be here
before we know it, and of we are not going to do Denny's then I need to
move forward and continue to try to locate a centrally located site for
our meeting.
Please from near and far chime in with your ideas, or a solid yes I will
be at populace and yes I will purchase food.  Thank you one and all.

In Service
Lord Eric Bentbow
Seneschal  Hellsgate