[Hellsgate] Was there a practice tonight?

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Fri Feb 1 07:07:58 PST 2013

Centurion Don,
I am sorry for the confusion. We hold  our A&S and Populace meetings at
the Killeen Community Center. However, we hold our Social/Fighter
Practice at the Carl Levins Park in Harker Heights.  Again I am sorry
for the confusion and that we missed the enjoyment of your company.

In Service
Lord Eric Bentbow