[Hellsgate] Open Shop Monday nigt from 7-10 PM in Georgetown

K. Marsh maelgwyndda at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 3 20:24:26 PST 2013

Open shop has moved to Monday in order to avoid conflicts with the Hellsgate practice on Thursdays.  Wyllow will be out of town on business but Belle and I will hold the fort and entertain any and all visitors.  We will hold open shop on 2/4/13 from 7-10 PM in Georgetown.  Come make a helm or someshynbalds or whatever you need next according to your armour plan.  And if you don't have an armour plan we'll make one of those too!

We are at 903 Brook Meadow Cove in Georgetown.  Call 512-635-nine one one seven if you have questions. Yes, we have cats.  Yes, kids are welcome.

Maelgwyn and Wyllow

To manage account information or to unsubscribe, please visit: