[Hellsgate] First Thursday of the month

twobucksanchange twobucksanchange at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 6 09:08:03 PST 2013

Greetings Stronghold,

With all this talk about populace tonight I would be remiss as your Hospitaler not to go ahead and mention the second funnest day of the month for us. That's right I am talking about All Garb Thursday!! This is the first Thursday of the month when EVERYONE wears garb! It is a grand night in which everyone is so pretty. It is a chance to show off that outfit you just made or just look fantastic in your regular garb, you decide. Please make a decision to come in garb this Thursday, and remember NOONE WANTS TO SEE YOU NAKED (in the SCA sense)
Yours in continuing Service,
Lord Havaar Ericsson

Sent from my Cricket smartphone