[Hellsgate] Late and For Sale

Dave Goldie missinglink at phulesgold.com
Thu Feb 14 14:47:39 PST 2013

First, I will be running a little late to social tonight due to outside
issues.  I will not be fighting and I am not sure how long I will be staying
tonight.

Second, I have two knives up for sale.  The first is a Paul Chen/Hanwei
seax.  It has a little blemishing on the blade but is swtill a nice item.
Asking $40 OBO.  The second is a hand forged pattern welded carbon steel
belt knife.  I bought it at the gun show in January and it has been sitting
here waiting for me to make a scabbard, but that will likely not happen.  I
paid $140 and am asking $100 for it.  I will have both blades at social
tonight if anyone wants to see them.

See you out there at some point.

Lord Coenred