[Hellsgate] Gulf Wars Camping Plans + PayPal info

Bryn Gwlad Seneschal bgseneschal at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 09:06:17 PST 2013

Greetings!
Gulf Wars approaches rapidly! With only 18 days to go (Keep Calm and Keep
sewing, armoring, and packing!) we are finalizing plans for the Bryn
Gwlad/Hellsgate camp at Gulf Wars.

Important notes:

   - Pre-registration ends on Sunday, Feb. 24. Please pre-register if you
   are planning on going. We cannot guarantee space for you in our camp if you
   do not pre-register.
   - If you want to be on the meal plan, you need to sign up no later than
   Tuesday, Feb. 26. We are pre-cooking a lot of the food so we need to know
   how many we are cooking for.
   - The menu has been posted. If for some reason you know you will not be
   eating a meal, please let us know we so we can adjust accordingly. We are
   planning on gluten-free options and can make minor adjustments for
   allergies if we know about them ahead of time. Please add it to your notes
   when you sign up.
   - We are still looking for coordinators for breakfast. We will have the
   food on-site, we just need volunteers to take responsibility for cooking
   and serving it. You don't have to do it alone, you will have help. We just
   need one person who will coordinate that meal.
   - Volunteer! We have a camp chore chart on the website. Just because a
   name is in a slot doesn't mean they can't have help. Three people doing
   dishes makes it a lot faster than one.
   - We also have several items that we would like to have for the camp but
   no volunteers to bring them. The ones that are of particular importance to
   me are the coffee pots for coffee in the morning :-) My french press will
   only go so far. Please look at the list of items and indicate if you can
   bring something. If the list says 15 torches and you have three, volunteer
   to bring three. If you have items and either aren't going or don't have
   room, please let us know and we can make arrangements to get them there and
   back.
   - Don't forget to complete the spreadsheet with your camping
   information. We need your tent size to get the right amount of land.

Lastly, there is a $5 per person camp fee. Meals are $10 a day for
breakfast and dinner. If you want to do just breakfast or dinner, please
let us know when you sign up for the meal plan. You can pre-pay your camp
fee and meals by sending money to* Robyn at pug.net* via PayPal. Please
itemize in the comments what you are paying for so we can keep track.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Someone else may have
the same question and just not want to ask.

In service,
Ysabeau