[Hellsgate] Populace - the place to be

Robert Ruiz timurborte at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 4 16:57:49 PST 2013

Yes populas are where the business of the group takes place, it is informative and fun. Although not quite as grand as when we had our "Beans & Business" populace meetings. Sadly these came to a halt when apposing sides of an event theme, lined up on either side of the meeting room. The tention, anger, and pasion hung in the air like an acrid smoke. One welled timed humph launched a battle to rival Hastings. Mashed potatoes, creamed corn, and turkey was hurled at the lowly scurges of the enemy with such violence I shudder even today. When the battle finaly came to it enevitable conclusion the party room of the golden coral was as the field of agincourt. Women wailing for there fallin husbands. A miss guides assistant manager colapsed in the corner, with gravy plastering her hair to the side of her face. The populas forever ban from the endless buffet. The golden coral to close shortly there after.

I'm just kidding, you know if there was a food fight it would be with pottage, turnips, and roasted meat. We would have to keep it period.

Please come on out populas it is fun.
Timur

 “If you want to know the measure of a man look at the shoes he wears“

  Aristotle Onassis