[Hellsgate] First Thursday of the month

starryeyes1821 starryeyes1821 at aol.com
Wed Feb 6 10:13:04 PST 2013

We also have lots of loaner garb anyone can borrow for the night if they wish too. Just let me or Havarr know if you want to use some and we will gladly bring it on Thursday. If you dont have any garb and want to start making some but dont know where to begin, I am always willing to help as well.

Asta

Sent from my Cricket smartphoneRuiz <ruizhorde at yahoo.com> wrote:I'm going to add a little something....don't let garb night intimidate you. If you don't have garb or you are shy about wearing in public it is ok to come in regular cloth. Some people come straight from work and don't wear garb so you will not be the only person not in garb.
We look forward to seeing everyone tonight and Thursday.

Mel