[Hellsgate] Mundane Issues

twobucksanchange twobucksanchange at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 12 14:08:36 PST 2013

Call me later
Havaar

Sent from my Cricket smartphoneSTEPHEN STEGER <knightslament at yahoo.com> wrote:Unfortunately issues have been compounding over the last week, and another arose today sealing my fate to not be able to go to War College. Worse yet, These issues are placing me very close to Canceling my Gulf Wars Attendance as well. At this time I have removed my name from the volunteers list for the camp. I will know in the next week for sure and will follow up to remove from meal plan and camping if it comes to it.

Stephan

Through passion I gain power;Through power,strength; Through strength,victory; Through victory,life; Through life, passion.