[Hellsgate] Populace minutes

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Wed Feb 13 10:54:32 PST 2013

To the populace of Hellsgate, please forgive me for being so late on
posting the minutes from our last meeting.
The minutes from our last meeting are as follows:
Meeting opened at 803 pm. There were 15 populace members in attendance.
Officers reports were given. Old Business: Discussion on Mini-Tourney
for the 14th of February. Jocelyn graciously withdrew her bid for
Crucible in June, realizing that she has many things on her plate
currently. Thank you again Jocelyn for your bid and for your decision.
Lord Havaar is the Autocrat for Crucible 14-16 June.  A vote was taken
of the populace to change venues for Crucible from Yettie Polk park to
Confederate park. (see Lord Havaars post) As there has been no further
contact or information about our Stronghold finding a site for a
Centurion event, the subject has been dropped from future meetings. Hood
Howdy on the 7th from 1000-1400 hrs. Quarterly Officers meeting will be
held 30 minutes prior to next Populace meeting in March. New Business:
Like to get a group photo in garb with all members present. Mistress
Melisinda had raised the idea of a newcomers meet and greet. A vote was
taken and Hellsgate will be holding a Newomers Luncheon/ Meet and Greet
twice a year after each Hood Howdy.  It is a Pot Luck and in garb. This
is also a out of pocket get together.  Our first one is March 2nd at 1
pm, at Carl Levins Park at the pavilion.  This is a Saturday so
hopefully we will have a great turn-out of both regulars and newcomers.
This will be a good time for our fighters to show what you do for the
new people. Milady Jocelyn has volunteered to coordinate the food for
the luncheon. So if she approaches you about the luncheon, please help
out where and however you can. I really would like to see max
participation in putting this together.    A discussion was held on
money raising ideas for the trailer fund. It was decided that we would
hold a silent auction at Crucible.  Lady Asta volunteered to run the
auction.  So if anyone has something they want to donate for the auction
please contact her.  Reminder that Geekfest is coming up quickly the
16-18 Aug 13. Site needs to be located and locked in for Commanders
Crucible 28-30 March 2014. Meeting closed at 905 pm.

Yours in Service
Lord Eric Bentbow
Seneschal  Hellsgate