[Hellsgate] Leather donations

Dave Goldie missinglink at phulesgold.com
Thu Feb 21 06:16:10 PST 2013

Greetings unto the populace of Hellsgate.

I am the point of contact for the leather donations for the veteran's
program that helps veterans by teaching them leather tooling.  Lord Havaar
set this up a few months ago.  I have a bag of leather that I will be
donating to them next week.  If you have pieces of veg tanned leather that
are big enough for them to practice tooling, I would ask that you bring it
to social tonight and I will take it to Temple when I take the pieces I
have.

I will see you all at social tonight (hoping the weather clears a bit for
fighting).

In Service,

Coenred