[Hellsgate] Luncheon

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Wed Feb 27 14:42:50 PST 2013

Here's a question. Does anyone think we might need coffee on Saturday?
Only a couple days left, so if we need to finalize anything now is the
time to do it.
We currently have one family from the Hood Howdy coming out. Although
none of the others that were emailed have responded back, hopefully does
not mean they will not show up. (Crossing fingers)
However, what about us?  How many people are we bringing food for? 10,
20 or 40?  We really need to get some numbers.
Now is the time if you plan to be there then chime in.
Don't forget, not only does this give us a chance to have a meet and
greet. It also gives our fighters a full afternoon to play and in
daylight.  If there are enough fighters there might even be some melee
work. Also bring A&S stuff to show new people  So come on out everyone
and join us.
In case you have forgotten or didn't see the notice.  The New person
Meet and Greet Pot-luck Luncheon is at 1pm (1300 hrs), 2 March 2013 at
Carl Levins Park. It will run from 1pm until whenever. This is in garb,
so if you have it wear it. If you don't have garb yet, please come on
out and join us anyway. It has been a long time since we have seen some
of you. Let's catch up.

In Service
Lord Eric Bentbow