[Hellsgate] Populace - the place to be

Ron Blackman eirik at hot.rr.com
Mon Feb 4 16:31:33 PST 2013

Depends on my schedule.

Eirik

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note™, an AT&T LTE smartphoneRuiz <ruizhorde at yahoo.com> wrote:This Wednesday is Populace and I wanted to take a moment and stress the importance of our monthly business meeting.  This is where you stay up on what the Stronghold is doing it’s the place to express you opinions, vote, and be active in the group. However it is also the place to strengthen friendships, make friends, talk about your interest whether fighting or A&S, tell stories, or listen to stories. It is not a drab boring hour of your life; it’s the coolest place to be the first Wednesday of every month.

So I challenge everyone to come be an active part of the growing Stronghold of Hellsgate.