[Hellsgate] First Thursday of the month

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Wed Feb 6 10:09:49 PST 2013

While we are talking about Garb Thursday, may I say GROUP PHOTO!!!!
Yay!!! So everyone please make a effort to come out and join us, and I
do mean EVERYONE.  We have a lot of folks out there we haven't seen in a
Looong time so please, if you are able come out in your garb and get
into the group pic.

Yours in Service
Lord Eric Bentbow
Seneschal  Hellsgate