[Hellsgate] Hellsgate A&S Night

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Wed Feb 20 19:57:16 PST 2013

Unto the gentles of Hellsgate, does Lord Eric Bentbow send greeting and
hope that all is well with each of you.
Tonight was our monthly A&S evening. I would like to thank m'lady
Jocelyn for the wonderful and informative class she gave. For those of
you who missed the class, it was on Medieval Food Myths. Thank you to
all of those who came out in the foulish weather to support our A&S
program and it's teachers. I will leave it to Lady Johanna to inform us
about the class for next month. Once again thank you to one and all.

Yours in Service
Lord Eric Bentbow
Seneschal Hellsgate