[Hellsgate] March 2nd Meet and Greet

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Fri Feb 22 18:59:11 PST 2013

Just a reminder to one and all that we are just a few days away from our
first ever Meet and Greet. I am really psyched for this get together.  I
have sent out invites to a number of the people from the Hood Howdys and
Geekfest. Hoping we have a great turn out of new people to Meet and
Greet and have new members to share in all our fun.
If you are bringing food for the pot-luck luncheon, please get with
Jocelin to arrange what she still needs.  I would love to see as many of
us as possible out that day.  We will have a entire afternoon to eat and
fight and meet new people.  Remember if all goes well we could have
quite a few people out there to have a great day.
Also please bring some A&S we can show people.
Jocelin, if you get a chance would you please post who is bringing what
so we can try to fill in any holes prior to the day.

In Service
Lord Eric Bentbow