[Hellsgate] Candlemas A&S

Stephanie Kohan smkohan at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 20:00:35 PST 2013

Remember everyone that Candlemas - and Candlemas A&S! - is right around
the corner!

Please check out the event website at:
http://bryn-gwlad.ansteorra.org/events/Candlemas2013/index.html

There are 4 separate competitions this year to chose from -
Championship, Novice, Display, and Children (6 to 12 years old). This is
the first time this event has had so many competitions to chose from, so
please consider entering your work to display and/or receive feedback
and helpful tips. Based on the specific competition, in-progress and/or
finished work is accepted.

If you are planning to enter or display, remember to email by January
31st to reserve space.

I've registered for the Novice competition, I'd love to hear what other
artisans have planned!

Johanna