[Hellsgate] Short notice

twobucksanchange twobucksanchange at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 19 10:23:24 PST 2013

Greetings to the greatest stonghold in the known world,
My lady and I would like to invite everyone to our house tomorrow for a lil bit of everything. Sewing, embroidery, any arts, fighting, a lil fire in the evening. Just about whatever you would like to do.
Things to bring:
Drinks we have ice and water
Food we don't have much so as Timur says bring expendable family member or food
Projects anything you want to do
Armor self explainable
Tools if you need them
Great attitudes we just wanna get work done have a good time and get to know everyone a little better
Tables are always helpful
If you need to do research we can have the internet set up

Please RSVP or just show up or call or text or land a DaVinci flying machine in the backyard(check with air traffic control first please)
My number is 254-813-5041 Astas is 219-314-6679 the address is 5241-1 yeakel st ft hood Texas

Special consideration is being made and we are going to keep dogs outside for the majority of the day.
Thank you all for your time.
YIS,
Havaar