[Hellsgate] inclusion

STEPHEN STEGER knightslament at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 22 19:59:04 PST 2013

Good Gentiles I have the following names on my Artisans sight ut no pictures of you in garb.
HL-Keyna Morgan Oulton
L- Adrian William Thames
L-Eirick Halfdanarson
Cataldo Querrini
Joselin Michele
William Noreyes

If your SCA name isn’t listed above I either have both your name and a Picture I have taken of you or one I have appropriated of you, or you I might not have you listed at all . In either case it might be worth visiting the site to see if you are listed and if you like the picture of you. If I don’t have you listed its not a slight against you, its because I am terrible with names and spelling SCA or period names is not always a simple task. So check the site and make sure I have your information correct.

http://www.hellsgatearts.org/

If you have a better one or one you prefer, or If  I don’t have your SCA name listed you can email such to me at;

Knightslament at yahoo.com
Or
Stephan at hellsgatearts.org

Also pictures of projects past and present, in process or completed would be nice to. I am try to showcase our group, its members and what they do. It would also be nice if you did a short SCA bio if nothing more than to say what you do in SCA

Stephan