[Hellsgate] Gulf Wars Camping Registration

Bryn Gwlad Seneschal bgseneschal at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 10:07:52 PST 2013

Greetings!
While we are doing our last minute preparations for Candlemas this weekend,
talk is also turning to Gulf Wars prep.

I encourage everyone who is able to go to make the pilgrimage to Gulf Wars.
It is a fabulous opportunity to immerse yourself in our world with classes,
combat, shopping, and parties. A weekend is often too short to get to see
and do everything we want to do and Gulf Wars makes us realize that
sometimes even a week is too short!

The Bryn Gwlad Baronial Camp is an open camp. We welcome all members of the
barony and their friends from far and wide to camp with us. However, we do
ask that you follow the following steps to ensure we have space fore
everyone:

If you plan to camp with us you need to complete the following steps:

   1. Pre-register for Gulf
Wars<http://acceps.ansteorra.org/regit/kingdom_event_display.php?kid=1>.
   Specify that you are camping with "Ansteorra - Bryn Gwlad/Hellsgate". This
   is important because it allows us to reserve camping space for you within
   our camp. NOTE: If you do not pre-register, we will do our best to make
   room for you but space is not guaranteed.
   2. Sign up for the Bryn Gwlad Gulf Wars email
list<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BGGulf/>.
   This helps keep the clutter of emails for camp organization and car shares
   on the main list to a minimum. It will help you stay informed.
   3. Sign the Ansteorran
Muster<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFE5YUpBdkxhSzNwNnR1Z0lkbGpQMmc6MQ>.
   Their Royal Majesties would like to know who will be attending and what
   activities you will be participating in. They are organizing largesse for
   all who sign the muster.
   4. Sign up for
camping<https://sites.google.com/site/gulfwarscamp/sign-up-for-camping>.
   We need this information to make sure we have enough room for everyone.
   5. Sign up for Meal
Plan<https://sites.google.com/site/gulfwarscamp/sign-up-for-meal-plan>.
   This is optional. If you sign up for the meal plan, please sign up for one
   kitchen chore during the week in addition to a regular camp chore. Even if
   you aren't on the plan, you are welcome to bring your own food and join us
   for meals under the big tent.
   6. Sign up for camp
chores<https://sites.google.com/site/gulfwarscamp/to-dos>.
   Many hands make light work. Sign up for camp chores to help share the
   effort that allows us to have a nice camp. If you are not on the meal plan,
   please do not sign up for kitchen chores unless you ~really~ like working
   in a kitchen.
   7. Travel safely! We want to see you both here and there.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask anyone who has ever been to
Gulf Wars. We are usually more than happy to share our experiences and
lessons learned. Our Camp Mom, Catalina, is organizing the food plan and
ambiance while our land agent, Ceallach, will be working on layout of the
camp.

Hope to see you at Gulf Wars!
Ysabeau
Seneschal, Bryn Gwlad